Hi, I'm Katherine Lowrey. I am a freshman at Anderson High School in Austin Texas. These first few weeks of school have been great.I'm not on the Anderson Volleyball team which is so much fun! I have been playing since the fourth grade and ever since then volleyball has been my favorite sport.
I also enjoy swimming, I started year round swimming last year when my friend told me how much fun it was and how it keeps you in good shape. Although I'm not swimming for Anderson or year round I still enjoy going to my neighborhood pool to swim laps. Swimming helps me get energized and also helps builds strength and muscle.
My friends are a very important part of me. I have met so many new people at Anderson from volleyball and after school activities. All of my friends know how to put a smile on my face and I know that they will always be here for me. I enjoy just hanging out with my friends we like going on walks, watching movies, shopping at the mall, really anything fun.
My family is also a very important part of me. My mom and dad both work in the medical fields. My dad's a Doctor and my mom's and Nurse. I also have a brother and a sister who are both twins and are juniors at Anderson. Even though we don't get along most of the time, I know that they will always be here for me. And last but not least my dog Sandy. She's a Tibetan Spaniel and she is small and cute on the outside but evil and vicious on the inside. She's the cutest dog but if you don't get along with her your in for a treat. Lets just say there will be a lot of barking and yapping and possibly biting. If there was a definition for my dog it would be one word...Evil.
Well i can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about yourselves. I can't wait to meet you!
기장 롯데 프리미엄 아울렛 동부산점 lotte
2 months ago

1 comment:
hi Katherine,
Hi this is nat, im just replying to you.
whats going on?
yeah friends tell you what you have to do is the best way to learn.
with feejit you just have to click on the one that shows the earth and then it comes up big and you can zoom in on places all around the world.
yeah so i will talk to you later.
Post a Comment