By far my favorite place in the U.S. is
Colorado. I go there twice a year the summer and the winter. It is so much fun in the winter because you can go skiing, snowboarding, sledding, or just playing in the snow. Every winter we go down to my grandparents cabin with a bunch of my family members and we all catch up with
each other since we
haven't seen each other in a while we sit my the fire and make
s'mores its so much fun and sometimes when its freezing out we go sit in the hot tub or go to the hot sulfur springs its so much fun! It is also really fun in the summer its gorgeous you can go hiking and shop around the different cute/tiny towns and meet
a lot of people everyone is friendly there. By far my favorite thing to do in
Colorado is
skiing and hiking skiing in the winter is so much fun i just love the feeling of
whizzing down the mountains on the soft snow. And then i love hiking in the summer cause once you get to the top the view is amazing and you never want to get down i always enjoy taking photographs when
I'm up at the top of the mountains i think it would be cool to
pursue a job in photography because if i was a photographer i know that i would be in
Colorado most of my time taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and the nature all around me.
1 comment:
Hi, my name is yoonji. I am writing this comment with Ms. Kim.
I want to exchange comments with you. Please visit my blog.
blog.naver.com/poke9_9
I hope to visit Austin someday in the future since every studetns there say Austin is lovely city.
Busan is great city as well. If you visit Busan, you will find how nice my hometown is.
Bye.
Post a Comment