Friday, October 17, 2008

Anderson Highschool

Anderson has many clubs and after school activities such as leadership council,key club, bowling, biking, ping pong, swimming, volleyball, football, lacrosse and so on. For the past 9 weeks I have participated in volleyball. It has been so much fun meeting new people and playing in games. We have games twice a week and we try our hardest to win! Anderson as I've listed has many other activities volleyball being one.I have many friends in leadership council which is basically helping out and organizing functions at anderson and doing community service around Austin. Then there is key club very similar to leadership council but is mainly just based off of community service for example key club is going to help clean up the trash at zilker park after the trail of lights in decmeber. Then there's clubs like bowling, break dancing,bicylcling, and ping pong many people enjoy these clubs and compete in competitions around Austin. Anderson has sports teams that compete in many U.I.L. tournments around Austin too. There is a club for everyone when you come to anderson even the cheese appretiation club haha how wierd is that my friend told me about it earlier today and I was like wow we have some cool clubs here at Anderson.

1 comment:

Kelsey M. said...

Hey Katherine. wow i didn't know key club is like leadership council thats pretty cool. So how is the volleyball team doing? Do you have a lot of practices? or is the season almost over? that would suck!